Friday, April 8, 2011

And the Oscar goes to...


Giant Head Boy hovers over Oscar winner...."no that's mine" he says, as Mister Goo Goo Gaga bites off the top of the Oscar thinking it was a chocolate bunny.


"Take that King Kong!" raves the Seattle Times.


"Eat your heart out Mike Tyson, " says Katie Couric


Dr. Quacky explains: "At 5 months the human brain can only handle a certain number of predetermined tuxedos. When you multiply the denominator by the square root of the pretectal nucleus; a distance of 2.54 centimeters, penguins often confuse gold for chocolate, therefore the Oscar would be confused as a bunny if the child has one fowl in his family tree."


"Please he's a baby get over it!" counters the babies momma.


As a side note: this was made in November-just getting around to putting it up. As you can see it never was completed. Written by: Johnny & Jenette (great minds think alike)

2 comments:

Aunt Chocolate Eater said...

I'm with Mister Goo Goo Gaga, I think I'd rather have a chocolate bunny too.

Cuz Sarah said...

I LOOOOVEEE CHOCOLATE