What's that smell?
What if I dyed my hair?
How else can I conquer the world whilst I hold this small child....
To me, it's a good idea to always carry a baby when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" you can say, "Sorry, got this baby"
I'm thinking... I'm thinking.... I got nothing.
Does this cape make me look fat?
No, I'm not a superhero, I just like wearing my underpants on the outside
I know, I know, I'm awesome.
I'll be super dad as long as I don't have to wear any tights.
hahaha I rule the world!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What's that smell?
What if I dyed my hair?
How else can I conquer the world whilst I hold this small child....
To me, it's a good idea to always carry a baby when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" you can say, "Sorry, got this baby"
I'm thinking... I'm thinking.... I got nothing.
Does this cape make me look fat?
No, I'm not a superhero, I just like wearing my underpants on the outside
I know, I know, I'm awesome.
I'll be super dad as long as I don't have to wear any tights.
hahaha I rule the world!
Post a Comment